Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Day 3: A.S.K. = Abundant Possibilities



Now that I have innerstanding of my abundance and that, no matter the frequency of my vibration, it’s coming in a vast and momentous state with unlimited choices, which lead to abundant possibilities.

All I have to do is ask. Ask myself, what do we want? Is it worth the investment? Do I want to invest? If so, how do I plan to show up in this manifestation? The ask is not just of God but of self. Actually, before asking God, I should ask Serena, what is it that you want to experience in this life? I usually include God in these questions too. I ask for assistance in seeing the things I love and what new experiences would bring this same joy. I have discovered all along the way God grants me my answers in abundant means. I have also discovered that when I ask, I’ve already covered the 3-step process of ask, seek, and knock. I usually seek out what I desire to request from Source before asking, and the seeking continues after the question; eventually, the open door appears, and I walk through. There was no need to knock because when I asked, the door had already opened awaiting my arrival.

Activity:

Before going to bed, ask for what you desire.

Prayer for Clarity in Desires:

Dear God, as I embark on this journey of self-discovery and manifestation, I humbly seek your guidance. Please illuminate my heart and mind, helping me discern the true desires that align with my purpose and joy. Grant me clarity and insight as I reflect on the areas of my life where I wish to experience abundance. May your wisdom guide me in asking for the desires that will bring fulfillment and contribute positively to my journey. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment