Sunday, December 24, 2023

Day 2: The Architect of Choice and Abundance: Embracing Gratitude

Abundance is a very large quantity of something. As we know, God is Source; God is the Universe. They are the alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. This is the cycle of infinity and the vibration of ABUNDANCE. So vast!


I am grateful to know that I can transmute the energy frequency of the abundance that ebbs and flows throughout my life. I can choose to live in a high elevated frequency of abundance or a low-grade level. It's up to me, and the possibilities of both are everlasting if I once again choose."I am grateful to Source for life, of course, but especially for the ability to have free will in making a choice.

God gives us the choice to live out and stand on our own autonomy. In this frequency, the abundance of choice is unlimited. My spectrum of gratitude for this challenge is to be thankful for the freedom to choose my life by my own design. I have recognized and accepted that I am the ARCHITECT!!!

Activity:

Tell the Universe/God that you are grateful for all the choices that end in love. Take the time to pay attention to how many love decisions you make in a day. As you continue with this activity, notice your love choices will not only continue but reveal the abundance of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment